– Full-time mechanic for A. A. Anderson, Inc.
– Maintenance and repair of equipment serviced and sold by this dealership. Includes (but not limited to) farm equipment, light commercial equipment, lawn-care and hand-held equipment
– Set-up of new equipment sold by dealership
– Other duties as assigned by management
– Excellent attitude and good communication skills
– Ability to learn quickly and effectively
– Basic mechanical / farm knowledge
– 5 or more years of related mechanical job experience
– Ability to lift, move, push, or pull up to 75 lbs.
– A/C and welding certifications preferred but not required
*All candidates must fill out an employment application or provide a resume. You may either click on link below to download application, e-mail us at email@example.com or stop in to request your application. For more information, feel free to call our Service Manager, Tim Erickson at (815) 943-5454.
*Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting. For qualified candidates only. Please do not contact this posting about other services, products, or commercial interests. Thank